5 Best Body Wash & Shower Gel Under Rs- 80/- or ( 1.15$)

5 Best Body Wash & Shower Gel Under Rs- 80/-




I would rather say this is under 50 but there is some who are above 50 but under 80. So that is why I called it under 80 shower gel and body washes.

Prices are raising this days, but Dont worry I have brought some super super super affordable shower gels and body washes for you guys. Because I do like pocket friendly things. 

Here I Present to you the cheapest shower gel ever 


1.Think Skin Body Wash - Aqua Splash


Price INR 39


2. Fiama Body Wash - Ashwagandha & Almond Cream


Price INR 55
You will gonna get variants.

3. Lux Soft Touch Body Wash with French Rose and Almond Oil


Price INR 55


4.Nivea Creme Smooth Shower Gel


Price INR 72

5.Vivel Lavender Almond Oil Body Wash(200ml) With Free loofah


Price INR 80.

So just enjoy the summer season I will be coming tomorrow with another summer favorite in cheap prices ever 
I guess I have brought the cheapest but the good products ever. So do comment for further query .
subscribe to my blog for update.



Email me at rimisarkar678@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Toner & Mists Under Rs 150

7 Best Face Wash Under INR 70 For Summer For Normal To Combination Skin