7 Toner & Mists Under Rs 150

So welcome to my Cheapest Skin Care Routine series. If you are new to Here Then Hey My name is Rimi. I am Behind the Mysterious Senses and I also have 2 more blogs where you can read about my personal life so. I know that nobody is interested on that, Neither I am😁, but yes I have so many Babies, Yes I mean it, four legs baby. I have written about them over there. So anyways let's start then

Toner plays such Important role in CTM process. For those of you dont know what is CTM process I am telling you CTM means Cleaning Toning and Moisturizing . This is the important part of skin care routine. After you clean your face with face wash you use the toner to close the open pores. This is my Under 70 rs face wash collection view this once

So let's start the toner blog...

So the first on is

1.Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water


Price Rs 64



2.Himalaya Herbals Refreshing & Clarifying Toner


Price Rs 76



3.Khadi Gold Herbal Skin Toner Rose Water


Price Rs 94



4.Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner



Price Rs 115



5.The Body Care Astringent


Price Rs 129


6.VLCC Rose Water Toner


Price Rs135


7.VLCC Punarnava Astringent


Price Rs 136



So here I am signing off for the day,
oh another thing, I have a collection of body wash and shower gel under 80 rs as well
👉https://rimisarkar678.blogspot.com/2019/04/5-best-body-wash-shower-gel-under-rs-80-1.15-dollar.html go check that.
Stay healthy always.

For further information or query Email me Rimisarkar678@gmail.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best Body Wash & Shower Gel Under Rs- 80/- or ( 1.15$)

7 Best Face Wash Under INR 70 For Summer For Normal To Combination Skin