L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Review


Hello hello hello, On the request of yours I have came with review of the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo's review. In my previous post I have posted blog about affordable shampoo , where I have said the This L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo is my favorite shampoo specially for summers ! so among you guys requested me to do a detailed review so here I am came with the actual review . It will be a detailed review so grab some snacks and chill.

Those of you who still didn't read the affordable shampoo for summer I am giving the link →Best Shampoo Under 80rs for Summer You Must Try

Also For affordable skin care under rs 100 click on the blogs right here ↓↓↓
5 Best Body Wash & Shower Gel Under Rs- 80/- or ( 1.15$)
7 Toner & Mists
7 Best Face Wash Under INR 70 For Summer For Normal To Combination Skin

Packaging

Let's talk about the packaging first the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo . The turquoise color of the packaging is giving such cooling sensation to the eye. The bottle's body is light turquoise in color and the head of the bottle is deep turquoise in color. Flip top tight cap makes such a travel friendly packaging. So packaging is quite good and eye catchy.




 

My opinion 

So my opinion about the shampoo is, the shampoo does clean all dirt from the hair, also it makes a cooling sensation so that you can feel coolingness in your scalp. Also if you dont want to use any kind of conditioner that is also cool because it doesnt make frizzy your hair after wash. I have a long hair so What i do I take lil amount of this and use it on my scalp also bottom. so it does good work.




Pricing and Shelf life

 ₹150 for 175ml
Shelf life 3years



Pros of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

  • Summer oriented
  • Travel friendly Packaging
  • Thick consistency which takes small amount to make the foam
  • Gives cooling sensation
  • Doesn't drys out and doesn't make hair frizzy
  • Affordable product

Cons of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Shampoo

  • I don't find any.



Do let me Know If you did Find and Cons about the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
I will gonna buy this again and again so best buy with this.
Do Share your personal experience with you shampoo Email me here Mysterious Senses
  
Also for more quires and product related review email me on my personal Rimi Sarkar .

If you want to buy then go to the link below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Toner & Mists Under Rs 150

5 Best Body Wash & Shower Gel Under Rs- 80/- or ( 1.15$)

7 Best Face Wash Under INR 70 For Summer For Normal To Combination Skin